Coronavirus, the rules of the blockade of the UK: this method forces people to stay at home and avoid contacts. What you can and what you can't do.
The Prime Minister announced lockdown on the UK. This method force people to stay at home and banning gatherings of more than two people due to stop Coronavirus to spread. For making people follow this rule, police will have the power to enforce the strict new measures with fines.
- READ MORE: Coronavirus: how to make a surgical mask at home
- READ MORE: Coronavirus: how to make a hand sanitizer at home
Coronavirus UK, the rules of lockdown
But people still can leave home for four reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
- one form of exercise a day – for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home
Boris Johnson also asked to non-essential items store such as clothes and electronics are closed from midnight tonight. It should be done for prevent the Coronavirus spreading between households and ease pressure on the NHS. Other measures announced by the government include:
- closing all shops selling “non-essential” goods, including clothing and electronic stores and other premises including libraries
- playgrounds and outdoor gyms, and places of worship
- stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public – excluding people you live with
- stopping all social events, including weddings, baptisms and other ceremonies, but excluding funerals
But supermarket and food stores will remain open but public should visit them as infrequently as possible. The measures will be reviewed in three weeks time, when officials will rule whether it is safe to relax them. Mr Johnson said: “Each and every one of us is now obliged to join together.
To halt the spread of this disease. To protect our NHS and to save many many thousands of lives. And I know that as they have in the past so many times. The people of this country will rise to that challenge. And we will come through it stronger than ever.We will beat the Coronavirus and we will beat it together”