Here are the first pics of the new Beta RR Enduro 350 4T model for 2012.
The Beta RR4T models have slowly made a name for themselves in recent years as responsive, trustworthy models that require low maintenance.
Beta likes to show off its Italian image and the 2012 RR4T generation is the third model year for the Italian dirt bike.
There are a number of technical updates for the 2012 Beta RR Enduro 4T model, including the 350cc engine, which is the first of its kind in the enduro range from the Italian company.
The chassis is a new trellis frame with larger tubes, there is a 48-mm Sachs fork for 2012, the disc brakes have been updated and there is a new Brembo clutch control.
More details on the range to come, you can find the RR Enduro 350 4T info after the jump.
350 RR Key Features- Wide, usable powerband with amazing peak power.
– Light handling and quick-turning prowess in tight conditions similar to a 250 four-stroke.
– Less exhausting power delivery compared to the bigger bikes, while also providing the extra low-end punch that is missing on smaller bikes.
– Accurate and sharp cornering provides excellent agility.
– Easy to modulate power and maintain traction in technical terrain.
CRANKCASE / COVERS- Engine main cases with high wall thicknesses at essential points for highest rigidity.
– Lightweight magnesium covers with high wall thickness at exposed points for best protection under rough and extreme conditions.
CRANKSHAFT / PISTON- Bore – 88mm, stroke – 57.
4mm- Compact crankshaft design along with minimized moving masses for excellent handling.
– Lightweight forged piston.
– Bowl-shaped piston dome for compact combustion chamber.
BALANCER SHAFT- Balance shaft eliminates extra vibrations as well as reduces arm pumpCYLINDER HEAD/TIMING CHAIN- Titanium (unique to the 350 RR) four-valve DOHC.
– Reinforced camshaft bearing bridge – increased stiffness for less deformation of camshaft slide bearing under load.
Results in more precise valve train function and improved working conditions for slide bearing.
– Reinforced valve spring retainer.
– DLC-coated finger followers provide high stiffness and lowest oscillating mass (technology used in MotoGP and F1 race engines).
– Lightweight valve train design allows engine to rev up to 13,000 RPM.
– Extremely narrow valve angle (9°/11°) which results in an optimally compact combustion chamber.
– New timing chain guide with metal insert minimizes deformation under load and high temperatures for more accurate cam timing.
– Additional oil jet for timing chain provides optimum lubrication and reduces friction losses.
GEARBOX- Close ratio six-speed gearbox.
– Sistema distribuzione di elevata leggerezza, che garantisce un funzionamento stabile delle valvole fino a 13.
000 giri/minuto- Angolo fra le valvole molto stretto (9°/11°) che consentito di ottimizzare la geometria della camera di combustioneCLUTCH- Hydraulically operated multi-disc clutch.
– Reinforced clutch gear – higher stiffness reduces axial motion of clutch basket rendering improved reliability and clutch function.
– New clutch springs – high quality material resists high temperatures, minimized production tolerances for consistent spring force.
CDI- Improved mapping for high spark energy and lower stator temperature.
– Dual ignition map function – CDI comes pre-programmed with a second mapping.
With the optional map-selecting switch (factory accessory) the “soft” map can be activated.
LUBRICATION- Two separate oil circuits for engine and gearbox.
– Total oil capacity: 1.