EIMA International is the International Exposition of Machinery for Agriculture and Gardening, a biennial event created in 1969 by FederUnacoma.
EIMA International is the International Exposition of Machinery for Agriculture and Gardening, a biennial event created in 1969 by FederUnacoma, the Italian Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers Federation, and organized by the federation’s service division, FederUnacoma Surl, in collaboration with BolognaFiere.
The format of the review provides for fourteen merchandise sectors joined by specialized salons, EIMA Components, EIMA Green, EIMA Energy, EIMA Idrotech and EIMA Digital, for the direct participation of manufacturing industries from around the world presenting avant-garde technologies in the sector at the global level.
The organization rational of the merchandise exhibits provides an enormous stage – reserved for professional business visitors on the first two days of the review – for the general public of enthusiasts able to immediately focus on their sectors of interest for better organizing their visits.
EIMA is indeed the venue for the arrival of business people from sixty countries.
EIMA is held in Bologna Trade Fair quarters on an exhibition area of 375,000 m², 140,000 m² net. Each edition hosts some 1,950 companies from fifty countries exhibiting more than 50,000 models of machinery and equipment for all types of agricultural operations or green work for every model of enterprise.
- Engines (I)
- Land reclamation and forestry equipment (II)
- Tractors, walking tractors, motor mowers, multipurpose farm vehicles and motor hoes (III)
- Soil-working, sowing and fertilizer distribution equipment (IV)
- Plant and crop protection equipment (V)
- Irrigation equipment (VI)
- Harvesting machines (VII)
- Machinery for first crop processing and storage (VIII)
- Livestock husbandry equipment (IX)
- Machinery for agroindustry (X)
- Crop transportation equipment (XI)
- Components, accessories and spare parts (XII)
- Gardening and public green area equipment, small powered and manually operated machines (XIII)
- Various machines for agriculture, livestock management and for the cleaning of stalls, machinery and equipment for power generation from agricultural renewable sources (XIV)